Saturday, February 12, 2011

Once, twice...

Today was good.  I got up about 8:30 & got showered & dorked around before I needed to get ready to go to Fort Wayne.  Had a very interesting message from someone new on the site. HOT.  Very surprising. Did I mention HOT?  On the way back through town & decided to get my hair done for tonight because I hate having to do it myself if I want anything other than “the usual”.  It ended up being much more expensive than I thought.  Maybe next time I’ll try one of the other places.

I got to Charley Creek about 15 minutes late.  EE was not there, but Jill was so we stood around & talked to Lee & Rob.  Then he walks through the door.  And I’m very awkward at first, I can’t find my groove & luckily Jill’s got enough of it for both of us.  So we do the testing thing & then go into the bar.  Bartender is there again tonight, but it is so crazy busy we don’t get much time to flirt too much.  But it does give me a chance to talk to EE a bit.  He flies.  Wow.  You know I’m a sucker for that!  And he’s got 2 bikes! A Deuce and a Ducati…..FRAK ME!  Go slow, elle, a guy is more than just a bike & a plane.  It will be my undoing.  I do just want to take it slow but geez, never thought it would be so hard.

We ended up closing it down again tonight, but an hour earlier, at least, as I need to get up & be with the students tomorrow for church.  My brother’s students are leading service tomorrow & I need to be there early.  And he bought my drinks, well, he picked up my bill when Bartender gave it to me.  And then walked me out to the car.  And I gave him a hug good bye & he gives me his card with his number.  I guess that is the safe ‘10s way of doing things…  And then somehow we are kissing.  And it’s a sweet kiss, but oh how I’m wanting it to be more.  I’m holding back, totally wanting to totally unleash it all.  And then I’m kind of mad at myself because I want to go slow & I’ve only known this guy for 24 hours & I’m already kissing him? I barely know him.

And he reminds me so much of the Fairfax fireman that I used to have a thing for.  And that really complicates it.  Because I had totally fallen for him.  What am I going to do? I need to be so careful, go soo slow.  JB managed to find out there are some microbreweries up by where EE is from in Michigan.  So somehow she’s orchestrated a road trip up there on the 26th.  Looks like I’ll need to re-schedule my massage appointment.  I’m so scared & excited all at the same time.  We’ll be staying in a hotel though.  Which is better.  Think I have some recon I need to do.

No comments: