Friday, February 11, 2011

Everybody's workin' for the weekend....

So, yea, it’s late, but I want to get this down before I forget & maybe it well help me sleep. 

I was at work like 45 minutes & I get a call from Little Friends that 009 fell & busted his head open.  So I go get him there is blood everywhere & they’re trying to get him calmed down & cleaned up.  I take him over to Duke’s.  They got him cleaned up a bit more & determine it’s good for glue, so he decides that instead of stitches.  We get back in the car to head home & he was like “can I watch a show when we get home?” “Dude?!?! You are going to school, didn’t you hear the nurse say you were OK?”  NOOOOOOOOOO!  Lol

Get back to work and try to figure out the PIX box that has been driving me crazy & then also some stupid WMI stuff that I can’t quite get.  I know I’m close, but I’m missing something.  Then it is time to leave & take the boys to Kokomo.  I’m so tired I’m falling asleep at the wheel, so I pull out the iPOD and that helps.  And I am so looking forward to the wine night at Charley Creek with Jilly Bean.  I’ve got my sweater on that keeps falling off my shoulders, and if I do say so myself, I’ve got hot shoulders.  I stop by the house first to fix my hair, face & lips.  And spray some good smelly stuff on.

We get there and hardly anyone is there.  There is Nathaniel who looks like a very young Matt Damon.  He’s very cute.  And there is Owen who serves me the Ice Wine.  It is very yummy, and so is he.  So we get done with all of it & decide to go into the bar.  There’s a German dude from the local dairy (the big one on the way to Marion) & he & JB start yacking it up and that is soo funny.  And then Mr. T walks in.  I knew he was there, he had stopped to say hi earlier.  And he is DRUNK!  Wow.  Like can’t remember where he is or what he’s doing.  And JB’s all over him trying to get me to be too.  But I don’t.  He’s too drunk.

But I am so on my A-Game with the bartender.  He served at Tom’s party, that was the first I had seen him & he was there for New Year’s Eve too.  Not sure if he remembers me, but I certainly remember him.  He’s young, but     so     very    hot!  Dark hair, blue eyes.  Yummy.  And we are just flirting & having a good time.  And it feels so good to flirt with someone when it has the potential to lead someplace.  And there are a few times when we make eye contact that my heart is on a roller coaster ride!  Crazy crazy crazy!

And then JB starts chit chatting with another guy down at the end of the bar.  We’ll call him EE.  He’s quieter.  Drinking a Guinness – impressive, not many around here can handle that beer.  I miss them!  And she finds out that he also really likes wines so she invites him to the wine thing tomorrow because she’s going to go too.  And she’s trying to get me to go back & I’m seriously considering.  The guy seems well mannered, well spoken.  She really likes him & she’s better at that than me.  She keeps talking me up to him & that makes me very embarrassed.  He thinks I’m intimidating.  Great.  I don’t get that.  But now I’m starting to talk to him too & the more I do, the more he seems pretty OK.  But you know me, I’m working it still pretty hard with Bartender.  I am in the moment, in my element, drinking it all in & trying to enjoy the flirting, the banter & the attention.

So we end up closing the place down.  EE steps back to allow me to go through the door first & puts his hand on the small of my back.  Now, maybe I’m a bit old-fashioned, but that just seems to be a very gentlemanly thing to do.  Made a huge impression.  He said he was going to come tomorrow, and now I’m really, really intrigued.  He’s not overly tall.  I do really like them tall, but it is not a show stopper.  Tom had asked me earlier, thinking I liked shorter men. I said, “no not really, I like them taller”.  And he said, “what gives, the EX is short”.  And I said, “yea, I just really like them all!”

There was a fireman celebrating his birthday.  He comes over to talk for a bit.  He’s also young.  And drunk.  But it was fun.

And while all of this is going on, I am just wanting to get FRAKED!  And fraked hard.  JB said I had 3 possibilities, but I didn’t see it.  If that were true, someone (not me!) should have made a move.  But no one did, as I’m sitting here by myself.  My whole body was humming with wanting to be kissed & daydreaming about what I would have done with any of the 3 of them.  Maybe even 6 if you count all of them up.  But I was left very unfulfilled.  Maybe next time.  I’ll let you know if I go tomorrow.

Speaking of tall, one of the guys that works for a customer of ours is so cute and he’s like 6’8”!  but I don’t think he really knows I exist.

2 comments:

Katie said...

it will come hang in there. I know how it is. I've been single for two years and everyone I have dated has been completely wrong.

Benzilla Scrapping said...

I didn't know you were single! Sheesh! That I think is as frustrating as not even going out! Wish we were closer, we could just hang out!