Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Let me call you sweetheart...

So did EE really just call me that on the phone?  We were discussing our lunch plans, apparently I left out some critical details like where & when (could that have been a subconscious thing so we’d have to talk?) and he said “well, sweetheart, I don’t want to keep you up any later (he knows I have to go to bed early)….”  Wow, it almost flew under my radar….almost…

So for all of you work brats out there, I’m not telling you anything other than he’s picking me up at the office!!!! Oo la la!  I am already so very excited, I can’t stand it!  Probably won’t be able to sleep!  Why can I not get this man out of my head!?!  Seriously!

On another note, had a good dinnertime with my older male sibling unit, male parental unit & 2 male offspring tonight.  The food was so-so except 009’s shrimp, shouldda got that!, but the company was very good.  He (bro) stopped by the house for a bit before crashing at dad’s & it was good to be able to actually converse & hear him.

Conducted my first phone interview today… L

Good night, all!

No comments: