Saturday, February 19, 2011

June 2009 Flickr Upload - Transportation Museum St. Louis

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81154606@N00/ for the full upload, but here are my favorites….

I was just amazed at how many trains they had here.  I could have spent even more time going through stuff.  Unfortunately I picked the hottest day of summer to go!

I am a sucker for knobs, gears, dials and wheels!

Like I said, hottest day, they were dying!!

I know some would say the flare on this one is bad, but I think it gives it a really cool look myself…

Remember what I said about wheels….

008 looking so cute!

Inside a tanker car, SO COOL!

We are hot & tired can we PLUULEAAAZE just go now?

It was one of our best family trips yet.  Part of it is I think me getting the hang of being a single parent of young, active children, part of it is them growing up a bit. It’s always a challenge, but I am so thankful & grateful that I go ahead and do it anyway as the rewards are SO worth it.  We still talk about this trip & the goofy stuff that happened. Like me getting lost, even with the Garmin.

 

No comments: