Friday, February 18, 2011

Ain't even done with the night....

Great Mellencamp song here…check it out…

not the best video, but classic Mellencamp pose & the song of course is amazing….

OK, so I have a bit to catch up here…

Tuesday and Wednesday EE & I send back & forth some fun texts & emails.  Wednesday in Kokomo for the boys, I get my toes re-done as I can’t have nasty feet when I go up there in a week & a half (I can’t believe it’s only that far away!) Thursday I go to choir & JB  & I message back & forth. I get home & find that dad wants to take the boys swimming Friday night.  So I tell Jill “Hey, I’m free tomorrow night & I’d really like someone to ask me out.  She says “just ask him!” “No, it has to be his idea!”  “Fine, I need to call him about our trip later so I’ll make sure to mention it somehow”.  Schweet!  She calls back later “OK, he definitely wants to get together.  If he doesn’t hear from you tonight, he’ll get a hold of you in the morning”.  So I on purpose don’t send him a message before I went to bed & that was hard, but I really wanted it to be him.  And I thought when I got up there would be something from him but there was not.  So I told myself it would be OK, you’ll have an email.  So I got the 2 crazy monkeys ready & out the door, got to work & there is NO EMAIL!  Now I’m having a panic attack that I’ve already scared him off!  So I break down I send him a message about “You ok, did you have a busy night?” Kind of thing.  Apparently crazy busy.  “Tried to send you an email but keep getting distracted.  Would you like to catch up sometime over the weekend?”  “Absolutely, as it would happen to be, I have tonight open”.  So we make arrangements to just have a glass of wine at his house.  He sends me the address. I am cranked all day over this!  Can’t stop thinking about kissing him & wanting to kiss him more.

Finally it is time to leave work, I get the boys home & fed, dad comes to get them & they decide they want to spend the night with him.  Even cooler, so I don’t have to leave at like 20:30-21:00.  He has to be at work at 22, so I’d have to leave around 9:30-9:45 anyway.  So I find his house, very nice, not your typical bach pad.  It’s in a subdivision which he hates, but….  He kisses me, we get some wine, and then sit on the sofa to talk.  He’s got music playing & I love it.  Loud enough to hear, not too loud to interfere.  And he takes my hand & starts just rubbing it, caressing it.  Or hand on my leg.  He discovers my feet are a bit cold so he puts a blanket on them & I’m all toasty warm.  He’s toasty warm.

We talk shop for a bit.  Apparently we have more in common here than what I realize.  They use a lot of the stuff our automation division supports.  Note to self, talk to the Golden Child & have him explain all about HMI stuff.  And I’m realizing how much fun it is to actually have an intellectual conversation with someone again.  That is one area that the recruiter & lacked.  He was so nice & sweet, but couldn’t really understand any of what I did.  I missed that from when Bob & I were first together.  And it’s just so much fun to listen to him & talk to him.  And he’s really only kissed me the one time since I got there.  I thought that was, well, different.  All the guys at work were like “you know he wants you there for really only 1 reason”.  Yea…been there.  Done that… got the t-shirt too.

And we are slowly moving closer to each other, he’s still touching me & it feels like a gigantic mind frak I’m getting so turned on by all of it.  And then he starts kissing me.  And he’s kissing my neck & his beard tickles & gives me goosebumps & it feels so yummy!  And I absolutely loved nibbling on his ear.  Wow.  And he asks me if I like the beard.  TOTALLY!  I think it looks great on him, but I am partial to facial hair.  The wrestler had this amazing lumberjack beard…but I digress…

So we are still kissing & talking & I somehow end up on his lap & that was fun.  And at this point he’s in the danger zone for being late to work. And I told him he was going to have to kick me out.  He never did, so I told him “well, you could always tell them you were late because you had a pretty girl sitting in your lap! Surely they would understand that?”.  He laughed “They’d never expect me to say that”.  Huh, don’t sell yourself too short.  So he finally says “I hate being the adult!” and then he goes to change clothes for work.  So I wander around & look at the pictures on his walls.  1 for each of his kids, 3, and several of him flying jets and planes.  Damn.  And then I spot the 6 string on the stand off to the side.  Now I am a complete fucking goner because by the way, he’s also got great arms.  I am so doomed.  If he says he also goes to church It is over!  What in the hell am I going to do & I gotta wait another week before I see him again?  I don’t think I can handle that!!!  How did I get from “I really only want someone that I can see every couple of weeks & it not really be all that serious” to thinking the thoughts that are going through my head?!

He also gives me a tour of the house.  It’s cute, second bedroom upstairs is full of his flight suits.  HOT DAMN!  What am I going to do?  Got to see a picture of his bikes, they are smokin’ too.  The ducati is race yellow.  The deuce is sweet too.  I think I would look damn hot on the back of it!  I’ve so got issues.  He makes his lunch in a nice HD lunch bag, he’s got HD coffee mugs.  Hardwood floors.  Amish hand-made furniture.  He was soooooo late to work.  Ouch.  But I have a big grin on my face & he didn’t once try to get in my pants.  It took all my willpower to stay out of his. I can feel him pressed up against me & it is really so not helping.

My hand fucking smells like him.  Still.

He likes that I’m tall.  Wow, that is an all-time first, but apparently it puts my neck at the right place and “I fit”.  I’d like to see how he fits….

He’s got his big, bad-ass large-block V8 black Chevy truck in the garage & tools around in a little yellow Pontiac G6.  Stick a fork in me… It’s not quite the Camero of my dreams….but…

No comments: