Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Shew, that feels better

Took 5 minutes (wow, was that all, kept thinking it would take like an HOUR!) to clean the little drawer (read junk) and the pullout where I keep my pens & stuff.  5 minutes for both.  So why have I wasted 2 weeks dreading it? Everything purged & back into it’s happy little home…

Lots of white stuff coming down.  Apparently Wabash City thinks the county is going to plow roads who thinks the state is going to plow them.  Net result?  No plowing.  Geez, do we not live in the 21st century?  Did we not know it was coming?  Could we not have hired some contractors?  Not sure, but I’ve seen plenty of contractor trucks running around with plows…. Are they in more short supply than what it seems?  25 MPH is such a good speed.  Really allows you to slow down & notice the little things around you….

Today I left at 16:45, how cool am I?  And I really busted it on my triage board today.  Lots of stuff sifted through & figured out.  Tomorrow 1 of the guys takes over & I can work on some of my old, ancient tickets & maybe even clean up some of the misconfigured properties in Assure-IT.  I hate those.  Just means I don’t have something set right.

Boys & I watched Worst Cooks in America tonight.  Wow.  I don’t feel like such a bad cook anymore.  And hello, since when is bologna (I have to sing the song to remember how to spell that word!) & sleezy cheese on a tortilla considered a quesadilla?  I think there might have been as much silicone in her brain as there was in her chest?  That’s bad of me, isn’t it?  Oh, but chef Robert Irvine, my, oh my, what a fine sample of masculinity served on a plate right there!

Check him out here…

In case that wasn’t a good enough shot of his ARMS, check out this one….

Are you kidding me? I don’t think they can make shirts that can fit that man. 

Swooon!  Too bad he is married…

Of course, Michael Symon could cook for me any day of the week too…

Maybe the next reality show we could do is “Private Chef for Single Moms”….

Time for bed (as I’m trying to do that earlier too…)

No comments: