Wednesday, January 12, 2011

3rd time's a charm

Hey look, 3 nights in a row!  I even left at 16:45 today, who’s awesome?!?! 009 had Battle of the Books practice tonight.  Totally hope he makes it!  I was on help desk today instead of triage.  Which is cool, except I don’t think I really got much accomplished.  Still busy training.  And having WBEM issues.  And a crazy forklift W2K to W2K8 migration that went well, but identified a lot of other issues for the customer.  Tomorrow, maybe I’ll get a chance to work on them more & clean up the NOC a bit.

Cleaned the litterbox tonight.  I have been using litter made from recycled paper products, and it worked well, except even with baking soda it would start to stink.  And it is compostable for flowers or flushable.  Which is what I did.  So I let it get really low and tonight tossed the excess on the flowerbed…oh, I mean snow bed! And cleaned it well with Lysol.  I found some clumpable flushable litter, made out of this…. Are you ready…. CORN!  It’s crazy!  It looks like ground up corn.  And it smells like it too.  So far the cat is OK with it.  I’m hoping it clumps well to keep the ammonia smell down.  As the other stuff would “trap the ammonia & let the water evaporate”.  Read… get mushy & still smell.  Great concept, not executed well.

And my boss got to “yell” at Frontier/Verizon today because apparently their tech support doesn’t know how to create a PTR record or why you would want one in the first place.  Meanwhile, local customer grumpy…. Sigh. 

I have been working on a LOT of cards in the studio & am excited about that.  Mostly thank you cards for everyone who donated for mom, but a lot of birthday cards too, as apparently I need lots.  It has been fun, but I’m anxious to get back to scrapping.

Also looking forward to either seeing True Grit or Green Hornet this weekend.  Will probably opt for True Grit as it has been out longer…. And I’m a sucker for Matt Damon.  Even if he is married.

How can you not be a sucker for this….

or this…

I mean, come on! ;)

OK, so it is a bit later than what I wanted it to be, so I will leave you with this….

hehe J

No comments: