Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My new favorite TV show

OK, I know I said I really liked NBC’s Trauma.  Still do, so very action packed.  But my little SciFi heart needs more.  Stargate:Universe just wasn’t cutting it.  I so miss Ben Browder and Joe Flannigan….sigh….and mostly, I still miss Battlestar Galactica.  Big sigh….  Growing up (OK, I was a teenager, but who’s counting?!) I loved V.  Loved it.  I was a bit skeptical when I found out they were doing  a remake, but then I loved the reimage of BSG, so why not give it a try I thought.  Oh, my heart is swooning in full, over-the-top pixilated reptilian love!  As Junie B. Jones would say, Oh, wowie, wow, wow!  OK, it’s true I’ve only watched 2 epis so far, but wow, they have been good ones.  Only 1 beef, they have the priest swear, twice.  But I know, they are human too, and he’s (obviously) under a lot of pressure.  I’m totally digging the new story lines and character development.  Please, oh please give me some characters with meat on them (reptilian or otherwise).  I want something with depth, not just off-handed one-liners.  Make ‘em work hard for that money!

I haven’t watched tonight’s yet (I DVR everything, the ONLY way to go!) so don’t spoil it for me.

LOOOVE it!
elle 

No comments: