Tuesday, November 10, 2009

wonderful imagery

Ever since my buddy & role model warren left us to go join the praise band in heaven, I have been a huge max fan.  They handed out his grace for the moment devotional at his funeral and I’ve been reading it every day since.  This came in my inspired faith newsletter today.  This man has a wonderful spiritual gift of painting a picture with his words. A picture that is so simple and powerful that it drives it right to your heart.

Thank you max for sharing your gift to bring spiritual comfort to all those around you.


Our Savior kneels down and gazes upon the darkest acts of our lives. But rather than recoil in horror, he reaches out in kindness and says, “I can clean that if you want.” And from the basin of his grace, he scoops a palm full of mercy and washes our sin.
Max Lucado

No comments: