Friday, November 13, 2009

friday the 13th...

Aarhhhhhh, run away, run away…. No I’m not really phobic of Friday the 13th, although there is a phobia for it, but I forget what it is….ah, good ole wiki to the rescue…. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_the_13th....

Anyway, read through my message 2x, it’s about 16 minutes, so that’s sweet, need to do my grocery list, then work on my 25 stories of Christmas album for the blog hop (yup, I’m a big looser cause I only posted up to #8 last night before the deadline) then it’s off to the y for some walking esp. since I missed yesterday, then to FISH then grab some lunch and get some 000 lovin’ then to grocery store, back home, breathe and take the kids to kokomo since it’s a daddy weekend.  I’m gonna really miss them, I always do……

So I hate reading, but I can’t memorize all 7 pages of it, cause I stink at that…. Do you think the church would splurge for a tele-prompter?? Yea, me neither….ok, guess I’m going to have to be ok with reading it…..
elle

No comments: