Monday, March 7, 2011

Think I'm going out of my head...

Can I please think of something else, please….?  Oh, no wait that’s right, I don’t really want to…!

Had a really nice lunch with EE down at Aztecas & got to listen to him talk techie to me…  It was awesome!

Last phone interview, I think he’s the last.  I think HHIC has got it narrowed down to who he wants to move on.  Maybe some relief soon.  P21 was not behaving today, most of my day was spent elbow deep in printing issues & solving pick tickets that didn’t print & who they belonged to.  Maybe tomorrow I’ll actually get to do triage.  Luckily Hobbit was more than capable of taking care of stuff.

Drowning under a mountain of laundry, but the leftover steak made really good rice/vegetable stir fry.  YUMMY!  Even 007 cleaned his plate tonight.

Think I’m gonna go give him a call then off to bed… what am I going to do when he heads to Michigan for 2 weekends?!?!

No comments: