Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Insanely crazy...

I have a customer at work who, when you ask how he’s doing, always replies “I’m going insane!”. In fact so much that it is the standing joke that you have to ask him.  However, I wonder if Bob is not rubbing off on me!  On Sunday I made the very impulsive decision to get a 1-way ticket down to Orlando to visit a certain pilot (in fact he was even going to pay but that didn’t seem right) for the weekend.  I am taking Monday off, as we won’t be returning until then & so that means my dad has to pick the boys up from Kokomo for me & take care of them that night & get them to school.  That part makes me feel pretty irresponsible.  However, this is an incredible, once in a lifetime opportunity, as I get to fly back to Indy with him in the T-34!  That part is so incredibly awesome!  And since they’ve not had a photographer for a number of years, I’m probably going to go up on a few training flights as well to shoot.  I got a 8GB CF card, spare battery, new lens cap (I had lost one in STL) and a wide angle/fish eye adapter for the camera.  I hope the card is big enough.  He’s got his laptop so I can dump them if nothing else, but I’m so picky about people seeing my raw work it makes me nervous!

I even went to get contacts so that I can wear some sunglasses there and also not have to worry about the glasses while I shoot.  They so get in the way.  I was told by 007 that I look ugly without my glasses.  I thought that was charming.

The cat finally caught the mouse.  And let it go.  And caught it. And let it go.  And caught it.  And let it go.  While we were watching Chopped.  It grossed me out.  I screamed like a little girl.  They hop.  It’s still lose.  Maybe the cat needs to go back outside.

OK, it’s time to get the chitlin up & ready for school.  I hope to post more later…..

Tonight’s 009’s birthday party.  Hope the cake looks good.  Hope some of his friends can come.  The 2 he asked yesterday cannot.  He was going to ask 2 more today.  Nothing like finding out ahead of time….

No comments: