Sunday, March 6, 2011

(Shook me) all night long...

Yea, one of my favorite songs of theirs…

So yesterday españa & I went to the funeral.  I know, American custom says go to the viewing but Spanish custom you go to the funeral. It was weird, but I told her I would be an honorary espanish girl that day for her. And she had some very exciting news that I can’t share but I’m so happy for her!  After, I went to the grocery store & then headed straight over to EE’s house.  I was hoping to catch him still in bed sleeping, but he had already gotten up.  He had steak & shrimp to cook for supper.  It looked super yummy!  But then, so did he.  And he so was.  It felt like it had been a year since I had seen him & kissed him, but really only just 3 days. Really?  Seemed longer.  We tried to cook, but we were turning up the wrong heat…So we just went back to his bed for a bit to cuddle & kiss & talk.

And somehow, it started getting really warm in there.  The feeling of his skin on mine, his hands everywhere, his kisses, were all driving me wild.  And I still so don’t get how he’s got so much self-control.  And it makes me think what it would take to make him completely loose it.  Mean, I know.  He tells me we’ll take things at my pace.  Geez, I wish I knew what that was.  We talk about old relationships & what went wrong & what we liked/didn’t like.  I finally told him I’d been married twice.  I so hope that wasn’t a turn off.  He’s only been once.  But I know he lived with someone for a bit.  It’s kinda the same, right?  We also talk about our kids & how it’s weird to date as an adult with kids, especially his being old enough to know what’s going on.  And how he really wanted to just wake them up last weekend to the sound of the headboard banging on the wall.  That would have been fun, and maybe just a bit inappropriate.  He was a bit nervous about all of them meeting me last weekend like “geez, dad, you’ve known her how long now, and like really?” and I said “you never know, they may be like “yea, dad, score!  Hot chick!””

XXX alert – don’t’ read any further if it’s going to get to you….

The making out is getting pretty hot & heavy & I’m a bit miffed at myself for not bring a spare pair of panties.  And I just can’t resist this guy.  Last week he gave me an O that was amazing & I felt pretty guilty for not returning the favor.  A bit selfish, you know?  So I get his pants off of him, and start kissing & licking my way down.  And I tease him for a bit, licking & sucking everywhere BUT there.  I take him into my mouth & he just goes instantaneously hard.  And oh wow, if I don’t just absolutely love the way he tastes!

We did end up getting the shrimp cooked, and we had some of that.  With a glass of wine.  I am on cloud 9 at this point!  Without the wine.  He ended up having the night off, they closed the plant for 1 shift due to a fire in a supplier’s plant.  So….I invited him over to my place after the boys were in bed.  He brought the steaks & a grill & we had them here.  I sketched while he cooked.  It was fun.  More wine.  007 had night terror issues, I’m sure due to falling asleep during the movie (cloudy with a chance of meatballs) it seems to do that to him, like he doesn’t know where he is or something.  So that made it interesting, but he was very patient & understanding of me needing to take care of the little guy.  Which I did.  They come first.

Then we just sat & talked on the couch with our wine.  And well, more kissing.  I can’t stop kissing this man.  It is addictive, the things it does to my body.  We talk more about past lives.  I tell him I don’t want to hide any of it.  It may be colored & checkered & spotted, but it is mine & it made me who I am.  I’ve tried hiding it before, it just doesn’t work.  I told him I didn’t want him to ever feel like he couldn’t about his.  That I understood he had a life before me.  And I want to know about it.  He said his last girlfriend (many years ago) didn’t like his kids or his ex & all of that had to stay separate.  I think that is crazy.  First of all, not sure how you could NOT like those kids, and second, how in the world could you ever ask someone (outright or otherwise) to choose between you & their kids.  Never going to happen from me, buddy.

It was 2 am before he left.  And I didn’t really want him to go, but he couldn’t really come up to bed with me either.  First of all, it breaks a rule when the boys are here, second 007 was in it.  But I soooo wanted him there.  And now I’m not going to get to see him until Wednesday and it is killing me & he works again next weekend so he can get 2 off in a row to take care of stuff up north.  Bah! This is a whole heck of a lot harder than I thought it would be.

It was so sweet he said “I really like you so much”.  Ditto dude.

This AM I was next to dead! Between the no sleep & the bottle of wine, I didn’t get around very quick & then I remembered I was supposed to sing today!  YIKES!  Luckily, I felt better after getting an apple in my belly & a short nap.  Singing was wonderful, one of my favorite songs we’ve been working on “the gift of love”.

And now, I think I’m going to go out & watch some TV with the boys & have a glass of wine before going to bed.

No comments: