Saturday, March 19, 2011

More St. Louis

OK, apparently I can’t remember all we did out there… I still have a ton to go & I thought I was almost done!  I have the arch & the museum left plus I’m not sure yet what is in the other folders from the other camera!  I have a thing for Japanese Steakhouses, love them! And it has been so long since I’ve been to one, this was the last.  007 really used to hate them & we’d have to take him out for part of the show as he would SCREAM!  I think he’s starting to warm up to them though….

Image008
 This is what we usually get (005 at the time pouting because he did NOT want to be there…)

Image009
 008 (at the time) thinking “this is totally cool & I love it!

Image010
 Yummy mushroom soup.  008 ate 005’s…

Image011
 Love this shot of his eyes peeking over the bowl, totally by accident but sooo worth it!

Image012
 The dreaded moment…. This is the part 005 hates, will we survive?  He actually kinda liked it…

Image013
 Please don’t mix my food up!  He wouldn’t touch the shrimp on the edge…008 polished them off for him…

Image014
 This isn’t too bad, and hey, I’m getting the hang of these chopstick thingies!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81154606@N00/  See all of them here….

No comments: