Wednesday, October 8, 2014

October 2013 Flickr Upload

Wow, I can't believe I'm now only a year behind in uploading!  But it is so much fun to see older pictures and remember the stories and see how everyone has changed.

You can see the entire upload here, and here a few of my favorites:

 Go-carting at Mom & Dad's house with my little brother....

 The little brother lighting candles at church.  I am so thankful that they always include him.

009 giving his uncle a ride.  I think he was scaring him a bit with some of his crazy moves!
 

 Turning 010!

 Birthday balloons!

Bower's Harbor - great winery on the Old Mission Peninsula of Michigan.
 

 My favorite guy at the Old Mission Lighthouse.  So sexy!

My two favorite smaller guys dressed up for Halloween.  One was a Jedi Padiwan, the other a hobo.  Sign says "Will work for food Candy".  It was raining that night, but we still went into town in a friend's neighborhood.  She was super sweet.

No comments: