Wednesday, October 15, 2014

November 2013 Flickr Upload

Here we are again... ;)  Last November was a bit of a tough one.  It was the first year in a long time where we were not all able to get together for the holidays.  I did get to spend it with Gadget's family, and that is a good second best.  And my dad went, so I really liked that.  Instead of cooking this year, we went to Shuler's and it was an amazing meal.  They took excellent care of us!

The entire stream is here, and below are my favorites...

 I was very sad to see this tree go.  It died a year or so before dropping it.  Once it started attacking the house, though, it was time. He was a good tree.

 OMG amazing!  Cappuccino or regular coffee.  Perfect for us indecisive types.  And that is a relic coffee mug too, from my TFN/XLC days when I went to the MSX 97 conference in San Diego.  We got to visit NAS Miramar (aka Top Gun School) right before it changed back to Marine hands.  Awesome experience and still my all-time favorite coffee cup.  And oh my, I just noticed this, that wallpaper is not there any more!

 So styling in the head lantern, don't you think?  Not quite sure what my hair is doing...  but that thing is totally amazing, you can see anywhere you need to!

And there you can see most of the fam!  012 was sitting next to dad, and you can see 010 on the right peeking out.  I was not a huge fan of the electronics being at the table, but they are not mine.  Mine were not allowed to take them.  I am mean, or so they say.

No comments: