Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday at long last!

Course, I suppose I have nothing to talk about, the boys remind me weekly that my weeks are now reversed - 5 days of weekend, 2 days of week.  Which I can see how they think that, but it is not completely true as I'm still working around the house taking care of stuff.

This week I made homemade dishwasher soap.  Very excited to try it when my Cascade runs out (I've been a huge fan for years!) so I'll let you know how that goes.  I also hemmed 2 new pants for 013.  Managed to find a pair of 29x38 and 29x34 that I could hem down to the 30" that he is.  They were $5 each, so I think totally worth it.  Plus a pair of non-dressy jeans for me that that needed shortened.  They were $10 so I think totally worth it too.  And fixed a rip in 010's sheet.  And now a zipper replacement in 013's sweatshirt.  So glad my mamma made me take sewing, and 4-H and made me pay attention and do things.  Even when I didn't want to.  And so very thankful that I can use her machine now as it is so much nicer than any I have ever had!

So I have aced my past two quizzes - yea me!!! My third one is today.  I had my peer evaluation yesterday and I think overall doing very well.  Nothing really came as a surprise.  She is such a sweet girl and I was so thankful she was the one doing it!

Oh, my time to go get ready!  Talk to you all soon!

No comments: