Wednesday, October 22, 2014

December 2013 Flickr Upload

Time to make the donuts... I used to love those commercials.  I do like that I am getting more regular at getting uploads done and blog posts made.  Just seems a shame it was at the expense of my job, but I do know that was most certainly for the best and do NOT regret it!  I'm now completely caught up on processing my digital photos, and will shortly be current on this as well.  I've been so busy getting updates made to the Etsy store, opening an Amazon store, and working on getting old product available digitally as well as getting new product created.  And I've been able to focus so much on house repairs as well.  It is so EXCITING!  I finally feel a bit in charge of my life!

As usual, you can see the entire upload here, but I've included a couple favorites:

 Christmas band concert - so cool to watch them up there, they are learning so much & growing too.  Mr. Hickman is probably the best band teacher I've ever known.  He is inspiring!

 Orange Belt Promotions

 He made it in shop class.  They don't call it that of course, any more.  He really loved it.  I was so surprised, and thrilled.  He did a great job!

 Books are always loved...

 Undies and socks.... not so much!

 Learning to split wood the old-fashioned way.  They filled up the bed of the truck that way.  Good thing it was already pretty dry, so it was not overly-hard to do.



No comments: