Tuesday, September 23, 2014

August 2013 Flickr Upload

And here are my favorites, but as always, you can see the entire upload here...

New walkway to the front porch is finished.  All the rocks were found either on the property, or over at my dad's.  It's funny to see it, it looks so different this year, I have a lot of plants around it now.

I know it is dark, but it is starting to fill out.

 A different perspective of the walkway.

 Gilmore's Farm.  I love going anywhere with this man!

 And the Willy's.  Isn't he cute?!

 The boys took me to Five Guys.  It was good!

 Had a family cookout with Dad and my brother and nephew.

 My brother giving the message. I love how you can see the Spirit surrounding him.

 First day of school silliness.  How can you not love 'em?!?

 Another great one of us!

 HTG Service Manager's Summit in Omaha.  Learned SO much!

Up North for Labor Day.

No comments: