Friday, September 19, 2014

Crazy...

Ah, one of my favorite Patsy Cline songs... however, I'm feeling nervous & anxious kind of crazy.  Not love-stuck crazy!  Trying to get storm windows for the house, transplant flowers from the parental unit's homestead, get the last of the much put down. Oh, and my first big quiz and research paper due next week, another quiz the week after that, the week after that, yet another quiz AND my first practical.  Sheew!!  Time to breathe.  Good thing we talked about stress management yesterday in class.

However, totally excited about the storm windows, and the garden is looking FABULOUS and this WILL BE the last load of mulch.  May surprise dad by taking a load over to his house when I drop off the truck.

Super-stoked about the Special Olympics Fly-in Saturday at the Wabash Airport, the Nappanee Applefest, and the Michigan game flyover.  Should be a really fun weekend!

No comments: