Saturday, September 13, 2014

Right here waiting for you...

Ah, he was going to come down yesterday, but a bit of unexpected weather kept him north.  However, it is all breaking up now and he should be good to go soon.  It was also an unexpected visit, as I was going to go there and help him with "the list" but my tractor stopped working and I can't figure out why.  Makes me feel dumb.  But I hope he can get it so that I can get the hayfield (my yard) mowed.

He came down Tuesday to look at a house for me.  A beautiful old thing, I would love to have it.  But after talking, not sure I have the time or energy or money to give it the love it needs.  It made me extremely sad! Plus, no one has made an offer on mine either, so maybe it is just not the right time and I will keep looking.

School is going great, I love it, it is starting to get intense though.  In 2 weeks we have our quiz and a research paper due, and then 2 weeks after that, our practical!  YIKES!  I do need to start studying and practicing more than what I have been.

On the home front, I've been able to get some work addressed around the house, and just breathe for a bit.  I did get my substitute license, so now I need to figure out how to register so that I can start subbing periodically to make some extra income.

So many of my friends are dealing with cancers or illnesses, so I'd really appreciate extra prayers these days for them.  It breaks my heart that there is so much hurt in the world.  Wouldn't it be amazing if everyone tried to figure out how they could add some comfort to the world instead?

No comments: