Wednesday, August 27, 2014

May 2013 Flickr Upload

As usual, you can catch the whole feed here and here are some of my favorites:

Lego lover 009!

 012's Spring Band Concert - Mr. Hickman is one of his all-time favorite teachers! Can't say as I blame him, that man is a blessing to high school education.

 12-year old photo of the house.  Wow, the bushes were s-m-a-l-l, check it out now! 

CRAZY!

 Went to hibachi grill in KZoo for Mom's Day.  It was a great time, even if the 2 young ones aren't showing it!



 Fun times at Dad's.  He's probably not the only one who is still a kid at heart.



 One of my most favorite things - family all together!

 Don't get to see this guy nearly enough!

 I love the fact that my kids will do things just for him.

 What I get to see a lot of, and I have to admit, am a bit infatuated with...

 Always love seeing this sort of thing on the front porch...

I was mowing the yard, but these cloud towers were irresistible! 

No comments: