Tuesday, August 12, 2014

March 2013 Flickr Upload

Good morning! I have been busy today getting lots of things done & crossed off the list.  One of the fun ones was getting these uploaded to Flickr.  You can see the full stream here and here are a few of my favorites:

 TKD Promotion.  They look so young & tiny here, my gosh they have grown in a year & a half!

 009 decided to shovel a path to the compost pile, all by himself!  It was so sweet!

 My youngest brother's 40th birthday.  My gosh, I can't believe he is that old.  Of course, I am (still) 25.

 012 on his 6th grade field trip to Chicago.  I am so glad they still do that!  I remember going when I was that old.

 Becoming 012.

 Never a dull moment!

 My little family!

How awesome to have these 3 guys join me for Love Feast at Church!

No comments: