Wednesday, August 20, 2014

April 2013 Flickr Upload

It has been awhile since I have posted anything other than layouts or Flickr uploads.  Don't worry, more about life coming up....

You can see the full Stream here and here are my faves:

Birthday dinner for me.  He loves french onion soup & medium steak.  How can you not love him!

 Still hasn't broken his goofy picture streak.  So glad he could join us!

 And even he found something he liked!

 My adult birthday party!

 Test-flying the new specs.  

 How can you not love this guy?!?  I mean, seriously!  But I do need to get more pictures of him.

 Learning how to use the 'chute.  Later, I got to learn what it is like to inspect them and repack them.  Wow!

 So.Much.Fun.Always.

 Best group of guys.  Ever.

 TKD - 012 breaking his board.  He almost didn't get it.  I almost had a heart attack.

 TKD - 009 breaking his board.  Small but mighty he is!

 Go-carts are always fun!


 Love seeing these guys pop out!

No comments: