Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Our House

Well, maybe sometimes I wish it were in the middle of our street (so it would get hit by a very large farming implement!)….  Spent my afternoon after work caulking more cracks I keep finding that are very un-nicely letting the cold air in. Brrrr, it is cold out there!  One of these days my heating bill might drop $1 a month…sigh…

Watch the Santa Clause 3 tonight with the sprouts.  It was so cute, I love Tim Allen.  Really makes you think that no matter how crummy you think things are, it can always be worse.  So I am thankful I have a drafty house, because it is better than not having any house at all. And there are warm spots.  And I do have a very snuggly new blanket that I love because it is so soft & furry!

And I’m thankful that the boys had all their chores done by the time I got home from work (I usually come home for lunch, so I left them a note).  And there was no fussing & complaining.  And they asked for another one tomorrow.  Am I delirious?  Some sort of twisted dream? How long do you think it can go on???

No comments: