Sunday, January 22, 2012

June 2010 Flickr Upload

OK, so June I had a lot of faves!  As always, you can cut to the chase & see the whole upload here…. http://www.flickr.com/photos/81154606@N00/
I had a training conference to go to, so Bob met me at the airport so I could see the boys & have supper. 

Image001

Love this face!  He loved the food, this is what he was eating…

Image002

Gotta love Maki rolls.  006 does not…

Image003

View from the hotel in Dallas.  It was beautiful!

Image004

Goofy faces from 006.  Love him so much!

Image005

Yum Yum!  So serious…

Image006

You gotta have it all over your face or you are simply not enjoying it, right?

Image007

Don’t know if you can read it, but it says “GROSS!” Love the little notes they leave me…

Image008

They sell these at The Works Ice Cream shoppe.  I think the face says it all…

Image009

Love the fact that my nephew has such a great relationship with both my boys.  He is a wonderful young man.  Very caring, sensitive, and smart.  I am proud to be his aunt.

No comments: