Monday, January 28, 2013

Tra-tra-train...

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can…. OK, that is probably a  really bad mix of songs, but sometimes that’s just how I roll.  I’m just the little engine that could, I keep chug-chugging away.  Another week of work completed, some of the same frustrations still out there for the team.  Boys spent Friday with Grampa so I had some quiet time for scrapping & reading.  I’m trying to read LOTR.  I tried once before in junior high & failed.  I’ve made it into The Two Towers, so this is quite a feat as I don’t get a lot of reading time.  It was another weekend when I didn’t get to see Gadget.  That makes my heart sad, but I did at least get to talk to him.  And that makes my heart happy.  My gramma had a stroke earlier in the week, so we went down to Richmond’s Reid Memorial to visit her.  She is doing well, outside of having issues with balance.  The stroke is in her cerebellum.  They are expecting her to do fine, but she does have lots of therapy.  This week, I’m on the PM (preventative maintenance) shift, so I’ll be working 0400-1300.  Sorta looking forward to the afternoons… Going to bed at 2000 is a bit of a challenge….and speaking of, I gotta get to work… see ya all, I guess this was just a quick checkin…

No comments: