Thursday, January 24, 2013

August 2011 Flickr Upload

As always, you can see the full stream here… http://www.flickr.com/photos/81154606@N00/
And for my favorites….
Camp Day at Church… they both had to talk about their experiences there.  So did I.  It was hard for me to remember back that far!

Image019

New Pedi… don’t you love the 2 colors?  Perfect for when you can’t decide!

Image020

Fall open house… 007 starting 4th Grade!

Image021

Ducati Toes!

Image022

Whyte Horse Winery in Monticello, IN.  Wonderful place, beautiful people, yummy wines!

Image023

It is in an old farmhouse

Image024

I always see him from the back, but even then, he’s so sexy! I love how you can also see just a peek of me in the mirror.

Image025

And since T&J were with us, it was so wonderful to get some shots of us TOGETHER!

No comments: