Thursday, January 3, 2013

July 2011 Flickr Upload

July was also a very busy picture month… you can see the whole feed here…..  http://www.flickr.com/photos/81154606@N00/
…and here are some of my favorites…

Image001

016 helped us clean out the shed… I think it looks much better, but of course it could stand to be done again!

Image002

011 at his 4th year at Camp Mack, I think.  Wow, that’s a lot!  He loves it & really enjoys the time that he gets to be just him.

Image003

And he got to enjoy some yummy ice cream in Milford!

Image004

The demo derby is starting to become one of our “things”

Image005

I love me a good Japanese Steak house.  It was sooo yummy!

Image006

Canoeing with the kids, always a fun time!

Image007

Good place to rent canoes on the Pine River in Michigan

Image008

I totally dug this! Someone had made it on one of the little jutting out spots along the river…

Image009

Me goofing off trying to show how my water shoes match my shirt.  Apparently I’m not as flexible as I used to be….

Image010

D goofing off using his new GoPro

Image011

D trying to help me shoot left-handed, we found out the equipment was really made for a right-hander…

Image012

My superstar!  Love that 007!

Image013

And his first year at Camp, now he totally loves it too!

No comments: