Sunday, December 2, 2012

May 2011 Flickr Upload

Apparently May was a slow picture volume month!  It was the end of school, and the start of summer.  009 was in fourth grade and here in Indiana, they have an Indiana History class, where of course, they learn all about Indiana.  His class did a program on all the famous people from Indiana, and he was chosen to be James Dean.  He had to research about his life, and I helped him create his poster board.  I think he did a pretty bang-up job! It was awesome to get to go to this during the day and watch it. It is one of the hardest things about being a working mom is still finding the time during the workday to be mom.
007, with one of his art projects on display in the hallway.

Image004

And 009 also won several awards for Math and Reading that year.  I was so proud of him & I was glad again, that I could get the time away from work to see it.

No comments: