Monday, December 17, 2012

June 2011 Flickr Upload

I suppose that June makes up for the light picture month of May.  This is was the month we went on vacation, and Gadget let us borrow his cabin to do it.  We spent a wonderful week in upstate Michigan & had several park adventures to boot.  There were MANY here, so the full feed is here http://www.flickr.com/photos/81154606@N00/ but I have several in this post, so thanks if you make it all the way to the end!

Image001

010 Sporting his new helmet so he can go on Warren’s Ride this year…This thing is pretty awesome,  it has a built-in sun visor ala Star Wars blast shield style!

Image002

My new helmet that my baby found for me at Lifecycle in KZoo

Image003

008 with his new helmet too.

Image004

010 on the street carnie ride we found.  008 was petrified & crying almost the whole time until he was on the ground.  I felt so bad for him.

Image005

What he really wanted to win at the carnie

Image006

Some sidewalk art I found on the porch.  I thought it was so cute!

Image007

Kalamazoo Air Zoo – Awesome place to take kids!

Image008

Gartlett’s Corners breakfast.  It is phenomenal.  Corner of M37 & 55, it’s worth the drive….

Image009

Crystal Mountain Ski resort.  They have a really cool slalom ride you can do in the summer.

Image010

008 & my feet.  Love it….

Image011

Gadget & Ben.  Two of my favorite guy-folk.  I was so thankful he was able to join us for a couple of days.

Image012

Getting drinks on the terrace after the slalom rides.  Not the best picture of any of us, but it is the best picture.

Image013

Making hobo dinners.  They actually turned out not so good.  We learned a bit how to make them better next time.

Image014

Put-Putting in Traverse City…Pirate’s Cove

Image015

Go-carting at the cove.  One of my favorites!

Image016

The water slide.  Gadget got a bit wet after I said he wouldn’t.  We had to go buy shorts after.  It was actually pretty chilly.

Image017

At the cherry store.  Yummy!

Image018

We took a foggy drive to the lake one day.  Ended up in Manistee and got new books and stopped at a coffee shop.

Image019

My mom has this same shot of my younger brother Eric, at Dutch Village in Holland.  I couldn’t resist!

Image020

010 took mine too!

Image021

008 playing in the shoe-house

Image022

This thing was pretty cool, we all liked it!
Miles on the car – wow!  That was when we got back.

Image025

Park in Westfield, we could do obstacle courses.
010 and his dad at Warren’s Ride.

Image028

008 and Gadget at Warren’s Ride.

Image029

More obstacle courses….

Image030

Goofing off & having fun!



No comments: