Thursday, September 8, 2011

Musings

August flew by. What the heck! On the 21st we had a nice little bike ride with t&j over to www.whytehorsewinery.com in Monticello. It was so wonderful to be on the bike again You have all 4 of us together. Then the next weekend we went down to Indy for the Moto GP. That was an absolute blast and I got a chance to hang out with his 2 sons a bit. We stayed downtown & the circle was just jammed packed. It was really cool to be a part of that.  I've never ridden on a sport bike before so that was totally cool. His ducati doesn't have passenger footpegs so EE told chris either I ride your bike or you drive my girlfriend around. Chris let us take the katana. What a kick in the pants!

More in september...those stories are to come but I am not as fast a typist on this touchpsd s i'd like & it's LATE! 

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad

No comments: