Sunday, September 11, 2011

August 21

I know I promised some September stuff, and I know there’s some things that I need to write down & talk about, but I couldn’t believe that I forgot this!  The weekend before the Moto GP we went on a ride over to www.whytehorsewinery.com which I think I mentioned.  We played hookie from church, T, J & I and EE & I were at their house about 10:30.  Of course it rained on the way over there & was chilly.  We were concerned but decided to forge ahead.  It did sprinkle a bit but finally did clear up.  Just outside of Logansport, we saw a bunch of older cars sitting out, so we pulled over & decided to check it out.  Ended up being a Hudson club get together, but he had lots of other cars, lots of Corvairs!, to look at too.  He owned easily 25, the guy who was hosting.  We motored on over to Monticello & found the place.  Did a wine tasting & chose some to take outside on the veranda to drink, with a plate of cheese.  It was just so good to hang out with friends all together.  Something that the X and I rarely did.  He would usually go off with the guy of the couple & then the wife & I would talk on the rare occasions that we did something.  Never really 4 people sitting & talking.  But that’s what we did.  And it was like music to my soul; it felt so good.  Normal just doesn’t feel very normal. The X & I rarely sat & just talked with each other, period.  His face was always glued to a laptop screen of some sort.  We probably talked better on the phone when he was traveling.  That is about all EE and I do.  Is sit and talk.  And it is so weird.  And I’m scared we’ll run out of things to talk about.

I just so want someone to share my life with, to make stories with.  I think maybe I have that person…but now I’m fearful he’ll be taken away.  Now that I’ve drank from the fountain, I don’t want to leave.

Image002

See, I told you I have a thing for his head… Oh my goodness the feeling of being back there, of the utter freedom that I feel, it is intoxicating!  Taking full, deep breaths that purge the stress from you lungs, the scents that infiltrate your nose can make you giddy!  When the corn is in tassel it smells so sweet, so heavenly.  Going through the woods or under trees the temperature changes & so does the quality of the air.  It turns earthy, fresher, alive.  And of course there is the feeling of him sitting between my legs that is very sensual in a non-purposeful way that I think makes it an even bigger turn-on, because it is not intentional.

He is an amazing man, he is blue jeans & tuxes all wrapped up in the same package.  He is easy-going, adaptable, flexible, non-flappable and I find that incredible.  He is kind & gentle, strong & tough.  He is a wonderful dad & his kids show it.  He has a good heart, he is caring & attentive & sensitive.  As for Wabash & the surrounding areas, sorry but I think he’s the last one still single.  But he’s not available so don’t even try!  He has made my life better.

Image004

Here is T&J.  She is one sexy, beautiful mama that is so full of life, she inspires me.  She can be so over the top, outrageous and crazy & I love her for it, even when she embarrasses me (in fun) and stretches me to think (waaaayyyy) outside my box.  He is just an all-around good guy, his boys are lucky to have him for a dad & role model & more men should be like him.

Image006

And here is the two of us just being goofy.  No, we didn’t wreck, yes it used to make me nervous when he did that, but he’s been riding for longer than I’ve been alive, so if I can’t trust him, who can I?

No comments: