Thursday, July 21, 2011

Random thoughts

Playing Farmville is a time suck.  One that I don’t have the luxury for…

Love the smell of corn in the summer from the back of a bike

It’s freaky riding without a helmet

Need to start walking more, my legs are killing me

Really missing EE

Can’t wait to go canoeing with him this weekend

Not looking forward to the 6 hour drive after work, though

Nervous about being around his kids so much – I’m such a big dork

Hate comparing myself to the “little girls” that are going to be there too, but I do.  And I know I don’t measure up

Was so proud of 007 for trying multiple new foods at the Japanese Steak House last night

Was so proud of 010 for being so patient

Miss them so much when they are gone

Can’t believe summer is almost over

Don’t think I can wear all my hats at work

Not sure how to get a handle on everything that needs done

Without air conditioning – again – second time in as many weeks.  Why can’t people just do good work anymore?  Whatever happened to taking pride in your work?

Missing the help of my nephew

Wondering if I got enough mulch

Wondering if I’ll ever be done with the mulch

Wondering if I’m going to have less weeds next year

I really need to spray the driveway

I really need to take my bike out for a spin

Really miss EE

Not sure why I work sometimes, I just really want to retire

Will I ever get the one thing I’ve always wanted?

Where does all the time go?

No comments: