Sunday, July 17, 2011

July/August 2009 Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81154606@N00/

Some of my faves are:

Image001

Action shots from Grampa’s pool.  Have I mentioned before they are crazy?

Image002

And I do mean crazy….

Image003

Shadow while riding.  Well, I was stopped.  But thought it was cool.

Image004

With the neighbor girls.  Guess they made a killing.  I’m glad they have such sweet friends.

Image005

Mom, near the beginning of the end.

Image006

Raft races…they have good imaginations too….

Image007

What do you do in the summer when you can’t make snow angels?  Make water angels instead.  Plus the warm concrete warms you back up.

Image008

Not really a great picture, but I love all of our feet together.

Image009

My cousin’s teeny tiny baby that I was honored to visit in the hospital.  He just turned 2 & is amazing!

No comments: