Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Back in black...

Wow, can you believe it is like fall out there?  I was going through my clothes and noticed that the predominant color is, you guessed it, black.  And then blue.  So apparently I like walking around looking like a giant bruise.  Need to find some color to put in the old wardrobe at some point....

Old business:
  • Still need to get those church files labeled and done
  • Keep working on church website.  Many pages are done, but I have more ideas than time of day.  You can check it out here - It has been fun playing webmaster, for sure!
  • Carrots are super yummy!  014 even said he was glad we had a garden and could eat food we grow.  He's become quite the food activist and has been trying to find ways of reducing his footprint on the agricultural (big farm) world.  We struggle a lot with how the food industry has changed over the past 30 years.
  • Still working on my State Certification.  However, I think I'm going to "cheat" and start trying the practice tests after I get this module over the major muscle groups done.  Which I should have done today or tomorrow.
  • Keep working on church financials
  • Heart and Soul website and business materials need more work
  • Couple did NOT come look at the house.  #3 time they cancelled.  Work issues I guess.
  • I did make 2 batches of soap on Sunday.  That was kinda cool to do a big batch, but I needed a lot of help with the math as I have all ounces in the recipe, but my scale will register anything over 15.99 ounces as pounds.  Luckily 014 was there to save the day.  Still need to do more.
New business:
  • Have a ton of photos from August to process.  Starting that today
  • Have a couple of massage appointments this week - yea!  I don't mind it being light, gives me more time to study.  I have been very blessed with a steady flow of people.  And they have been very wonderful and kind as well.  It has been the best!
  • 011 has an ortho appointment today
  • I'm making snacks for the cross-country meet on Thursday.  Was planning on making my "famous" energy bites
  • Boys have a haircut appointment tonight, then to Kokomo so they can visit with their dad
  • Need to get 011 in to the eye doctor to fix his glasses, they got knocked off his face and now don't fit quite right.  They are only open late on Tuesdays.  I guess I should put that in my schedule right now for next week so I don't forget.
  • Nappanee AppleFest is this weekend, we will be flying in it again!  So much fun!
  • Probably (finally!) need to mow the yard this week.  It is starting to grow again
  • I took the house off the market with the realtor, but want to give it a shot on my own.  Need to get it listed and see if I can have better luck

No comments: