Thursday, April 18, 2013

2011 November Flickr Upload

It would seem that I did not take many photos this month.  Just a couple:

My favorite place to stop and get coffee, which happens to be right around the corner from the apartment.  I like the other place too, but Marshall doesn't have one of those.  But plans are in the works to move back into the house, so this will soon not be in the routine.

 And 010 doing a presentation with some of his other classmates to the school board regarding using the MacBooks for school.  I have mixed feelings about these.  I know, I'm a tech person, but not sure we need them in the classroom and not sure the cost is worth it when we could be giving teachers raises, hiring more teachers, and improving the "extra" areas like art, music, gym and the library.

As always, you can see the entire photostream here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/81154606@N00/ 

No comments: