Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Dog Days...

 ...we are full into Summer.  And.... school started back up this week.  NUTZ! We've had alternating hot and muggy and some of it cool and sunny.  Butterfly bushes, Melissa, Salvia, Coneflowers, Daylilies, Garden Phlox are all still in bloom, I love it!  And my fig tree is COVERED!  I can't wait!  But, I don't want it to be fall. Sigh...


Old Business:

  • Working through Hands Heal, and of course I'm learning a lot!
  • Chores are the same, sometimes I get going in a good streak, sometimes not.
  • Same for the work tasks. Good weeks/bad weeks.
  • Still reading Sirens.  Almost done with it though.  It has been interesting.
  • Still working through NCBTMB, same as chores, sometimes good, sometimes bad.
  • P4S bad, sigh.
  • Magazines, pretty good.
  • Pulmonology went well,  I really liked him.  He's ordered some more tests.  I"m starting to think its POTS.
  • Craft table got cleaned off, but still need to do memorabilia.  Dan, 2 months and not done yet.  That's shameful.
  • Garage, same as the rest! LOL But I did get the old electric chippers stripped (yes, parts are still on workbench) but the big parts are gone!
  • Guitar, at like 46? Last update was really cool!  I need to just put it on my schedule!
  • Met with lawyer regarding guardianship and have a couple things I need to do.
  • Had a mini Roudy vacation with the ex & his wife, 023 and her partner 024, and 020.  It was just a weekend and way too short, but better than nothing!
New Business
  • Have to get bloodwork done.
  • Flowerbeds, I have almost the entire outer east side of the fence done.  About 8' to get to the alley.  Then I'm hoping to work around the patio.  So many weeds!  Please tell me it's going to be better next year! I've told myself that each year. Sigh.
  • Zucchini ended up being squash.
  • Not entirely sure they're cukes in the compost.  Nothing has fruited yet, but lots of flowers.  Do have a volunteer gourd growing in one of the front pots.
  • Will be going to Tampa for AMTA NC in September, looking forward to that.

No comments: