Thursday, May 21, 2015

Don't Stop Believing

Hum, that is a hard one sometimes!  Working on the business plan was a bit of an eye opening experience.  I am a bit nervous, but I'm really hoping and praying tha I can make it work.

I worked on pictures yesterday, getting 014's birthday set done.  It should be up on Flickr soon.

Tuesday we had (yet another) funeral service so I worked in the AM to help prepare for it.  In addition to the normal Monday/Wednesday.  I don't mind though.  She was a sweet lady and had been there for a very long time.  She had a big, loving heart.

This is the second week I've had to mow the yard with a scarf on because it is so cold.  What is going on!?!?!?  Hopefully the warm comes back soon, I need to start cleaning out the flowerbeds and getting things looking tidy again.

This weekend I am hoping to get some reading done, and also to work on the Hooligan's pictures.  That would help me feel a little more accomplished.  I would love to also finish 011's book and start 014's but I'm not taking that with me.  And I'd like to get some new soap made.  Soon, I hope.  So much to do, so little time.

The organizing at church has gone very well.  I've found a good room to use as an archives, that has store-like shelves in it that I've been moving a few boxes and older equipment to.  I can't really make the call as to keep it or not, but we don't really need 3 cassette players down in the working part of the church, you know what I mean??!  Most of the drawers have been labeled, file folders labeled, and organized into hanging folders, and those labeled too.  Just a few left with Growing Grounds and board meeting minutes.  It feels good.

Well, I gotta run to breakfast, so I'll check in with you again soon!

No comments: