Monday, August 26, 2013

Flickr Upload July 2012

July was such a fun month last year!  Here are my faves:

 Getting sundaes from Chik-Fil-a - YUMMY!

 Hard to wait to eat it while Mom takes a picture!

 Checking out Splash House down in Marion over July 4.  It was so hot, but it felt so good.  They had a blast & Gadget enjoyed himself too.  We took a go or two around the lazy river.

Big is so tall, Lori has to open the sunroof for his head!  This cracks me up!

Finally moving back into the bullpen at work.  Thankful for a more permanent "home".

And of course the whole stream here: July 2012

I'm late for breakfast, or I'd share a few more stories. But it is Monday, which means I'm driving to Warsaw.  And I've got grocery shopping & counseling appointment today.  It's gonna be a long one!


No comments: