Friday, May 17, 2013

January 2012 Flickr Upload

Wow, I'm finally starting to get somewhat current!  LOL  As always, you can see the full stream here:
BenzillaScrapping's PhotoStream

And then for my favorites:
010 & 008 writing in the snow in the parking lot while they wait on me, too funny!
 
Impromptu meeting of friends at the movie theatres & getting to sit next to each other.  He & 010 have been friends since the second grade.  It has not been without trials & tribulations.

Yummy, yummy sushi! Although we have discovered the Playboy roll is our favorite.

And Bento Boxes.  I was STUFFED!  But it did make for yummy lunch leftovers!  Using chopsticks can drive Gadget crazy but he never stops doing it!

Surprise I found in my bed one night.  008 is such a trickster!

My favoritest shirt for one of my favoritest pilots - but not Gadget.  He took the joke well.

So proud of all of them.  A restaurant out west wanted signed pictures to hang - how awesome!

Gadget signing his.

We stopped off at the New Holland Brewery on the way back from Muskegeon - again lots of food!

Yummy!

No comments: