Friday, June 11, 2010

November 2008 Flickr Upload

Wow, I finally took some time and pushed some more pictures up to Flickr.  I also proofed a bunch more this week – yea me!  The boys have been at their dad’s and while I miss them terribly, I has given me the opportunity to work the early shift at work – so love getting there before the phones start ringing, and a chance to get a lot done around the house like pull 12 buckets of weeds (gee, you can finally tell I’ve been doing something!), mowing and planting some hanging baskets.  Tonight I sat out on the porch & watched the fireflies & lightening while having a glass of wine.  The night is so wonderful, perfect temperature, good breeze – just very comfortable.  Tomorrow I’m going to try and get back into some scrapping, work outside getting weeds, and weeding over at my mom’s.  If the weather plays nice, I’d like to ride the bike over.

Here are my faves, you can check out the entire upload here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81154606@N00/

Well, when you don’t have hills to go sledding, you get Grampa to pull you behind the lawnmower.  Yes, we’ve gotten it stuck, yes I’ve had to help him dig it out….

My reading fool …. 008 (don’t remember why there was a bandaid on his forehead…)

005’s kindergarten Thanksgiving program – precious!

Me & the recruiter at ATC I’m right ^ here

005’s pumpkin friend.  We had major tears when he had to be interred in the compost pile… L

Family pic at Thanksgiving.  The last time we’ve all been together….

005 being very upset & whispering in my ear that he accidentally went commando that day.

So tired after playing all day.  He loves crashing in recliners like that.  Does it here too….

Posted via email from benzillascrapping's posterous

No comments: