Sunday, April 18, 2010

September 2008 Flickr Upload

Well, I’m fastly approaching what I have proofed … I just finished up February 2009 this week. Maybe that is a good thing, as it will be smaller chucks done at a time now.  I think I only spend 30 minutes or so doing all of this each day I do it, but it’s probably closer to 1 hour or more.

006 is doing VERY well after his tonsillectomy, I have just been amazed at how much more quickly he has recovered compared to when 009 had it done at 4.  Thanks for all the thoughts & prayers.  We went down Thursday night & I stayed at a hotel.  Which didn’t have wi-fi…weird, I know.  So I proofed photos instead.  Probably a much more productive use of my time than facebook anyway…. ;)

Here’s the stream  http://www.flickr.com/photos/81154606@N00/

Here are my faves from the upoad….

Harvest time on the way to work.  Loved the sunlight, loved the colors.  It was such a cool, crisp day…

After we took out the solar unit, we put in a garden for my mom.  They had this pond form for 11 years upstairs in the house.  Wow, it’s nice to get it in the groud.

Cooling off after working all day… nice! 

Such incredible posture.  Wow!

Hiding under the pews at the juggling show.  Don’t know why I like it other than it is soo #005.

Awesome juggler who took stories from the Bible & set it to his juggling.  Way cool.

Me & my buddy Todd.  He used to take classes from me a million years ago. Now, he’s a million times smarter than me.

Ben & Colby on a field trip.  I was so happy I got to chaperone.

Love the eyes….

They had to pick a friend and then pick characteristics based on the letters of their name.  Love the yappy, that could be self-descriptive there…

Busses through a fence.  Not sure why I like the fence in front, but I do….

Posted via email from benzillascrapping's posterous

No comments: