Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cool little pat on my back....

I had a request for use for one of my pictures out on Flickr!  Totally cool!  Yes, I have sold some but it is still exciting to be noticed.  This one is not paid, but it gets pretty good exposure.  You can see it here, it is of the Tennessee River Aquarium in Chattanooga http://www.schmap.com/chattanooga/sights_zoos/p=177472/i=177472_111.jpg for some reason Apture won't embed the link, but it might have something to do with the link.  There are a couple out there, mine is of the building from the outside.  I was honored to be sent there 3 years ago this spring for an ACS conference for my church.  My friend Jan & I had a blast!

Anyway, I have lots more I want to blog about, hopefully I can do that this afternoon.  Special music got postponed until today, and I'm worship leader, so my nerves are going into overdrive. It's also 5th Sunday breakfast & I've got some bad bananas that I'm gonna make into good muffins.  I wanna talk about my job & life too.

No comments: