Thursday, February 15, 2024

Second Winter

 Well.... we're moving out of false spring into second winter, here in Indiana.  It was nice to see the sun for a few days, both makes it easier and harder to face the cloudy days.  But I also know I'm not quite ready for the spring projects yet as I've not completed the winter projects I thought I'd get done.  Sigh, but it does seem to be a fact of life, only so much energy, and maybe less as you get older.  Or I'm just getting into a bad rut.


Old Business:

  • Still going hard with Power.  Have learned some good things, and also good reinforcement on others.
  • Chores and downtime are starting to find a good rhythm.  
  • Finished Dust.  Dang it!  LOL  The whole series is so good!  Started Eleanor Oliphant is Just Fine.  Quirky, recommended by my fellow ND cousin.  And the main character is ND, and told from first person voice, which I find odd after so many from third person.  LOL
  • Fell off the trail for Trail Guide, but I'll get back to it.
  • Still bad with P4S
  • Magazines are going great!
  • Walking now even seems exertional.  Have had about 3 weeks now of palpitations. Went to cardiac consult, he does not seem concerned, however, he did order a stress test and echo, so we are awaiting prior approval.
  • I have kept scrap table cleaned off, but need to do another layout.  I'm finding it difficult to gain momentum and keep it going.
  • Have worked a bit out in the garage, have a lantern project going for my outdoor lights, as a way to maybe keep them lasting longer.
  • And guitar is going well, up to 21 weeks!

New Business:

  • Second verse, same as the first!  LOL
  • Trying to lean into 020's strategy of "done quickly or badly beats not being done at all".  Maybe just quickly/best effort at the time, as opposed to badly...

No comments: