Thursday, June 22, 2017

Dust in the wind...

...as I sit here and enjoy a nice northerly breeze through my window...  I have certainly been busy, but I'm not sure I got a lot done!  LOL

Old Business:

  • Still reading becoming wise
  • Still weeding & spreading clippings
  • Still need to hem the drapes
  • Probably ought to sell the books on Amazon instead of eBay
  • Still need to tidy the garage...even though I did it...
  • Ceiling sanded, but needs primed and painted
  • Sudsy soap!  It's everywhere
  • Love studying muscles!
  • Had to replace another shrub in back
  • 1 downspout is not attached to drainage system, need to troubleshoot that as it involves trenching under fence, and between carport & house
  • Seedlings died, need to direct sow
  • Flower boxes have been looked into, bigger problem than anticipated
  • Gutter aprons purchased to fix drip edge, and eaves & such have been power washed
  • 016's bedside table is done.  He did a GREAT job & I love how they look
  • Shed has been painted.  Need to do trim and put hardware back on 
  • Shed ramp needs power washed to be weather treated
  • Wooden fence power washed, needs treated
  • Metal fence is in the process of being primed before painting
  • Roof is still problematic
  • Scrapping still needs done, however, I've ordered prints & gotten lots of stuff filed away.  I've even gone through the project list to pull pictures
New Business:
  • Finish some of the old business!
  • Try to enjoy life & not just measure it by what I get done...
    • Flying with the Hoolies
    • Free movie Monday with the boys
    • Bowling with the boys
    • Concerts in the park with the boys

1 comment:

pius m said...

Wonderful engineering work.