Tuesday, January 5, 2016

All that glitters is gold...

... but not really.  I can't believe it is 2016 already.  Seems like just yesterday I was dealing with all the Y2K craziness at my old job.  But sheesh, that was like almost a lifetime ago.  Nearly a generation.  I think I am getting old.  And it has been too long since I did my last update!

Old Business:
  • Witness drawer done!
  • Website still waiting
  • Trash is burnt! - YEA finally!  
  • Mudroom still waiting
  • Vent still needs duct
  • H&S website still waiting
  • Lawnmower still waiting - however, I have supplies, I could do it myself....
  • Mousetrap still a fail
  • Have done 1 scrap page off of project list, second is nearly done!
  • Closet door still waiting
  • Celebration cards still waiting
  • Tub still waiting
  • Cabinet in bathroom still waiting
  • Still need new wiper for car
  • Progress made on front door threshold.  Putty is all in place.  Needs sanded and stained now
  •  Planning commission taken care of for driveway.  Waiting to hear back from lawyer
  • Christmas is done!
  • Tree up, of course!
  • The Sunday and Thursday and subsequent Sunday viewings all cancelled
  • Soap making was so much fun!
  • Massage was good, have another today, yea me!
  • Still need to work on new intake and SOAP charts
New Business:
  • Need to replace RO intake valve and replace bottom of cabinet under sink
  • Need to make Conditioner and BooBoo Balm
  • Need to take down tree
  • Need to work on old business list!

No comments: