Saturday, October 24, 2015

Over the Hills and Far Away...

It does always seem like the destination is so far away.  And I know it is really supposed to be more about the journey anyway.  But... but...  So here is my (2 week) recap... yea, I'm a bit off this month!

Old Business:
  • No movement on church files
  • No pages updated on website
  • Not only scheduled my test for last Friday, I passed it!  Shew, that was a big one!
  • Got 2009 done for Financials.  That's it until I start going through old boxes in the basement
  • September pictures done, and uploaded to Flickr
  • Had 3 massage appointments last week, 3 this week - that feels good!
  • Got mowing done.  Might be the last time
  • Still need to transplant flowers - getting down to being too cold soon!
  • Still need to make more soap
  • Trim from floor project in place - DONE!
  • Have another person looking at house today
  • We are done moving everything around.  Purging, cleaning, touch ups, etc all DONE!
  • Doors are installed.  Wow, that was painful, literally.  I may have chicken-boned a bone in my right hand.  It's getting better.  Back door needs some trim work, but will hold off until I repaint.  Front door needs 1 more coat on the trim, but will wait until after viewers are gone.  Then I need to paint the doors themselves.
  • Still working on secret sister project
  • Parts ordered and installed for lawnmower
  • Trash burned
  • Mudroom still needs done
  • Vent still needs installed
  • Realtor did come & take new pictures
New Business
  • Fingerprinting - Monday
  • Living room closet door needs a door sweep installed to help with drafts.  At the top of the door!
  • Refinish dining room table
  • Start reconstruction on mudroom walls (there are parts missing from when they installed the tankless water heater)
  • Put new knob on back door
  • Paint doors
  • Make lotion
  • Make fabric softener
  • Get car to shop
  • I'm getting a massage on Tuesday (I SO CANNOT WAIT!!!!)

No comments: