Monday, August 10, 2015

June 2015 Flickr Upload

As usual, you can catch the complete photostream here, and my faves are here.

 Walking over Lake Shore Drive to get to the beach.  We went up to visit S for her birthday.

 Lincoln Park Zoo.  Small, but cute!

 Appetizers at the Sushi place, whilst waiting for our table at the Argentinian place.  All of it was so yummy!

 Pasta Bar celebration...

 School....

 The fam...  Big shout out to Anna for taking this for me!

 Getting my diploma....

 Headed off to camp....

 Ice cream celebration for a week without my brother....

My classmates that went on to Pfrimmer I....

 Food Art at Not Your Average Joes... by yours truly....  I had some help from 011.

 Family Vacation... 36 holes of Putt Putt...

And learning to shoot pool.  That was a very fun night!

No comments: