Thursday, July 9, 2015

April 2015 Flickr Upload

As always you can see the entire upload here and a few of my faves here...

 My sister always makes Jello Eggs for Easter.  They now "demand" it.  Whenever I tell them we'll be going over for Easter, it is the FIRST question they ask "Will Aunt Kelli make Jello Eggs?".  How can she refuse....

My brother, son and Father all being goofy... The apples don't fall far....

My foot, in Reflexology class.  So much fun, so cool!

This year 011 decided to run track.  Our first foray into school sports.  It was educational.  He did not do as well as he had hoped, but he did learn a lot about himself and what he wants to change for next year.  Glad he's not giving it up.  They ran 6th graders in with the 7th & 8th graders, so it made for some long nights.

After the County Math fair, I got a chance to see his locker.  He is somewhat willingly indulging me...

What we love to do!  I love how you can see the reflection of my suit in this picture!

But this is a better shot of the planes.

The crazy Gray Hair'd Hooligans.  Love these guys, they are awesome, even the one that is missing!

For class we did an Herbology Week.  On the last day we went to Mounds State Park and walked around to identify various herbs in the wild.  It was a ton of fun.

No comments: